IMG19
"We are thankful" placecards
linens cotton
new! printable recipes
new!  boxed
follow our home project
miss emma
IMG18
candle
packaging
tour our
ciderdonuts2
apple cider

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Favorite Appliances | Budget Friendly & Great Looking | Affordable Commercial Looking Appliances



 As mentioned before, I'm helping my sister put together her new custom home.  In this post, I've compiled some of my favorite elements that I think make a great kitchen - for function and asthetics.

Above : I love farmhouse apron front sinks.  While I love light blue, I don't know if I would paint my cabinets blue... unless it was a little cottage or beach house - that would be perfect.   I also love this polished nickel elevated faucet.


I really like Sear's Kenmore Pro line of appliances.  I think they have the "Viking" look and functionality without the price.  This refrigerator is a major refrigerator.  The tiles are fantastic, as well as the commercial kitchen look - it will be a long time before this goes out of style, if it ever would. 



I don't think you have to have matching brand appliances for your kitchen, but you do have to be careful with stainless steel.  Different brands contain different qualities of metals that make them look different "colors."  
I happen to LOVE this Sears Pro range - it is big, but not too big, it is commercial looking, and it is all stainless - no black or red knobs.

And the matching double ovens... yes, I would do full range and oven with a set of double ovens.  Have you ever baked cookies?!?!

Do you have a favorite appliance/brand?

1 comment:

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
IMG3650
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
m30
the best mashed potatoes
IMG20
Roasted Vegetable platter
IMG21
download my thanksgiving worksheets
PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2
IMG22
kale salad
IMG23
IMG24
pecan tart & vanilla bean
toffee spiced
spicecupcakes2
cinnamonscones2
cinnamon, maple & pecan scones
IMG25
DIYThanksgivingCenterpiec2
pumpkin floral
JennyWholetable2
Fall Table
IMG26
plaid linen
IMG27
chestnut & fig
wheat collection
IMG28
IMG6032
IMG30
linen Tea Towels &
IMG31
IMG32
my thanksgiving planning guide
bathroominspiration1
Untitled1
AppleCinnamonScones1
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2 AppleCinnamonScones1
Subscribe