IMG19
"We are thankful" placecards
linens cotton
new! printable recipes
new!  boxed
follow our home project
miss emma
IMG18
candle
packaging
tour our
ciderdonuts2
apple cider

Monday, January 14, 2013

KC Workshops | Spring Schedule

Today, I'm preparing for my January Workshop tomorrow so I thought I'd share with you my schedule of upcoming workshops this Spring.  If you don't live in the area, don't worry, I'll be sharing the recipes (and some photos from the classes) on the blog, too!

If you'd like to sign up for these classes, visit A Thyme For Everything.


January : Warm & Cozy Soups (class is full, sorry!)

Braised Beef & Italian Vegetable Soup
The Best White Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Creamy Shrimp Bisque
Proscuitto & Fresh Mozzarella
Deluxe Hot Chocolate 


















February : Valentine's Date Night

Bring a date and join me and my date (Mike!) as he helps me prepare special indulgences for the holiday. 

Classic Roasted Beef & Horseradish Canapes
Spinach & Bacon Salad
Shrimp Scampi Linguine
The Best Garlic Bread
Baked Chocolate Pudding







March 21st : A Barefoot Contessa Foolproof Dinner

I've been cooking my way through The Barefoot Contessa's newest book, Foolproof.  Join me for a workshop as I share my favorites from Foolproof

Caramelized Bacon
Parmesan Crisps
Balsamic Roasted Beet Salad
1770 Meatloaf & Garlic Sauce
Salted Caramel Brownies



April 9th : Spring Flowers Workshop & Dinner

In this class, we'll focus more on Flowers than Food!  I'll demonstrate how to make 3 different arrangements from the season's most beautiful blooms - ranging from complex to very simple.  You'll be able to make and take home your own Mini Spring Floral Creation.
We'll enjoy a simple Spring Supper of :

Shrimp, Portobello Mushroom, Spinach & Angel Hair in a Lemon Cream Sauce
Crusty French Bread & Homemade Herbed Butter
Fresh Lemon Mousse







May 7th : Mother-Daughter Class

In this class, I encourage you to bring your Mom or your Daughter! 

Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup
Parchment Packets with Seafood, Lemon & Chives
Spring Pea Risotto
Cherry Cupcakes

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:46 AM

    I would love to take part in one of your workshop - sadly the distance between Germany & USA is too long. :(
    But I'm looking forward to the recipes you share on your blog!
    Greetings,
    Isabelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Would love the recipe for parchment packets but your link it broken. :( Do you mind sharing here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny3:10 PM

      Here is the link! It did still work for me in the post, but here it is anyway!

      http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2012/02/shrimp-scallop-parchment-packets-with.html

      Delete
    2. Sorry! I should have specified I was talking about the link in that post...the one to the Humana's Web site. Is there a more specific recipe there? I see you have the basic process outlined in your post but thought there might be more specifics. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous8:19 PM

    It's too bad you never offered these classes during your time in Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
IMG3650
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
m30
the best mashed potatoes
IMG20
Roasted Vegetable platter
IMG21
download my thanksgiving worksheets
PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2
IMG22
kale salad
IMG23
IMG24
pecan tart & vanilla bean
toffee spiced
spicecupcakes2
cinnamonscones2
cinnamon, maple & pecan scones
IMG25
DIYThanksgivingCenterpiec2
pumpkin floral
JennyWholetable2
Fall Table
IMG26
plaid linen
IMG27
chestnut & fig
wheat collection
IMG28
IMG6032
IMG30
linen Tea Towels &
IMG31
IMG32
my thanksgiving planning guide
bathroominspiration1
Untitled1
AppleCinnamonScones1
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2 AppleCinnamonScones1
Subscribe